Is a revolutionary concept providing patients with fully functioning teeth on dental implants in a single day. This technology was developed by Nobel Biocare. This solution is known by several names – – All-on-4, Fixed Hybrid, Teeth in a Day, Teeth Tomorrow, Malo Bridge, Prettau Bridge, Zest F-Tx Fixed Attachment and Hybridge, to name a few. Dr. John Carpenter has trained extensively to provide both the necessary restorative and surgical steps. This merging of knowledge and experience achieves not only increased safety, but also a more precise implant placement.
The process begins when a CT scan is taken of our patient. This CT scan allows for the generation of a three-dimensional model of the jaw that can then be used with virtual reality software to plan the implant placement. After planning, a surgical guide is fabricated to allow for the utmost accuracy of implant placement.
Benefits of Teeth-in-a-Day
- This procedure uses only 4 to 6 implants to secure a full arch of teeth
- Can be done in as little as 1 day
- An excellent fixed alternative to partial and full dentures
- Feels and functions like natural teeth
- Eat the foods you desire
- Preserves jaw bone
- A long-term solution that is good value
- The end of tooth decay