Dental Implant Advantages
Top 10 Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants are titanium “roots” that are painlessly placed and become fused to your bone. A natural looking crown or fixed bridge can be placed on your new “roots”.
- Implant “roots” can also be used to anchor full or partial dentures, and restore your biting ability. Life’s too short for loose dentures!
- The proven success rate of dental implants is 95%.
- Dental implants also preserve your bone and help prevent future deterioration and accompanied aged appearance.
- Dental implants allow for the most esthetic restorations. They look and feel like your own teeth.
- Unlike a fixed bridge, there is no need to alter adjacent teeth for dental implants. These cut-down adjacent teeth often require root canals.
- Initial implant placement may be costly, but in the long run, less expensive and longer lasting.
- Implants never decay and are easy to clean and maintain.
- Implants are placed with a relatively simple surgical procedure.
- Overall improved self-confidence. Restore the look and function of your smile. No longer do you have to worry about jaw shrinkage, difficulty chewing or mumbled speech.