Why choose Dr. Carpenter?
- Entire implant procedure is done at 1 office
- Dr. Carpenter has advanced training in Implant Dentistry, has published and lectured extensively on the subject
- A Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- In our office, we use a 3 dimensional X-ray known as a Cone Beam CT scanner. This allows the most precise implant placement to benefit our patients.
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and smile with confidence. Dental implants are changing the way people live. To view actual implant work performed by Dr. Carpenter, see his Implant Smile Gallery. To schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in New Windsor, NY at 845-561-2330.
Listen to Dr. Carpenter on Implants.
Dental Implants Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.
By answering yes to any of these questions, you might consider using sedation dentistry to help you get the dental care you need.
- Have you had a traumatic dental experience? Does that bad experience delay your returning to the dentist?
- Are you fearful of needles or gagging? Do the sounds smells and tastes involved with dentistry make you uncomfortable?
- Do you need extensive dental work, and would you like to get it done in fewer visits?
Click to Watch Dr. Carpenter’s video: “A Walk in the Park – A Patient’s Guide to Sedation Dentistry”
Listen to Dr John Carpenter on Sedation
Dr. Carpenter has practiced all aspects of dentistry for the past 35 years with particular emphases on cosmetic, comprehensive restorative, smile makeover, porcelain veneers, periodontal and implant dentistry. We are dedicated to exceptional dental care in a gentle, painless and comfortable setting.
Listen to Dr. Carpenter on Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr. Carpenter has invested in the latest technology and education including laser dentistry, sedation dentistry and orthodontics (invisible braces). The dental office of Dr. John Carpenter is located at 272 Quassaick Avenue, New Windsor, NY. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you with your dental needs call us at 845-561-2330 – we look forward to talking with you!
“I love being a dentist! Patients aren’t just a set of teeth, they’re our friends.”