Doctor Carpenter in the Media
- Times Herald-Record – Article highlighting Dr.
Carpenter’s New York State Certification for administering Oral Conscious
- Times Herald-Record – Recent article about Dr. Carpenter and Dental Assistant, Pat Silinski.
- Implant Practice US Article – A comprehensive smile evaluation and Implant treatment. March/April, 2012
- Times Herald-Record Here you can read an interview with Dr. John Carpenter regarding Halloween candy and advice for preventing decay.
- Recognition of Dr. John Carpenter by New York State Dental Association for achieving 2000 hours of Dental Continuing Education.
- ICOI Diplomate Implant Dentistry Award achieved by Dr. Carpenter in December, 2010.
- Laser Dentistry Dr. Carpenter receives Laser Dentistry Certification.
- Implant News and Views- Dr. Carpenter’s article “Case Study: Treating a Patient with Excessive Crown Height Space” has been published. Congratulations to Dr. Carpenter!!
- Implant Dentistry Today – “Implant-Enhanced Removable Partial Denture Treatment”, by Dr. Carpenter, appears in a reknown British journal. Note that British dentists who read Dr. Carpenter’s article and answer the journal’s questions about it will be awarded Continuing Education credit. This is an amazing honor.
- JIACD The Journal of Implant & Advanced Clinical Dentistry) - The JIACD editorial board, composed of some of the most respected names in dentistry, ensures that JIACD articles are of paramount quality and contribute to the advancement of our profession. Featured in the June, 2010 publication is Dr. Carpenter’s article – “Management of a Patient who Developed Uncontrolled Diabetes After Implant Placement”.