As you are well aware, Invisible Orthodontics (Clear Aligners) is quite popular. The two major companies offering Clear Aligners are Invisalign and Clear Correct. You may ask yourself: Is Invisible Orthodonics a better option than Full Traditional Brackets and Bands? This will depend on your individual circumstances. To be better informed, please review our helpful handout on this subject.
Dr. Carpenter has extensive training in Orthodontics. He is a member of the International Association for Orthodontics http://www.iaortho.org/ and a Charter Member of American Association for Functional Orthodontics.
Dr. Carpenter offers multiple treatment solutions including conventional fixed brackets and bands, functional removable appliances, basic clear aligners and ClearCorrect aligners www.clearcorrect.com.
- Clear aligners use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Carpenter’s expertise and laboratory technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Carpenter has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Carpenter about once every 3 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 to 12 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment will vary from case to case.