8 Ways Sedation Dentistry Can Help You
Conscious Sedation is a safe and common technique to quell patients’ fears. The night before your dental appointment, a pill is taken to help you relax and sleep. One hour before your dental appointment, a second pill is taken. Additional medication will be provided at the office to create the ultimate in relaxation. Often nitrous oxide (laughing gas) is used in conjunction with these oral medications. A responsible caregiver will be needed to drive you to and from the office.
The benefits are numerous and include:
- No fear or anxiety.
- Hours seem like minutes.
- No recollection of smells or noises.
- No memory of undergoing dentistry.
- Multiple treatments will be completed in just 1 visit.
- No gag reflex interfering with treatment.
- Turn back time.
- Regain your health and have the fabulous smile you always wanted.